Attention All Property and Business Owners in ArriVa Commercial Podium
(Please disperse this notice to your staff, contractors, cleaners, tenants as needed)
Effective Friday, August 18, the Commercial Property will be secured by Securitas. The Commercial Board hopes that by directly engaging a security firm, we will be better able to ensure consistent, thorough patrols of the property.
The exterior of the Arriva Building, as well as the commercial common property (hallways, stairwells, P1-level of the parkade, lobby etc) will be patrolled after the building closes, and before it re-opens. The exterior of the building will be patrolled throughout the evening.
It is the responsibility of each individual business/property owner to ensure that their property is secure with doors locked and alarm (if applicable) active.
- If a door is found to be insecure after building hours, the guard will call the phone number provided to the Condo Corp for after hours emergencies
- A guard will be posted at the insecure door until an emergency contact has been reached to ensure the safety and security of the property and any occupants
- The guard will remain on site until the door is physically secured by an owner – they will not leave even if instructed so as to ensure the safety and security of the building as a whole
- The cost for this guard will be charged back to the owner of the property at an hourly rate of $30
The Board will be providing all of the emergency contact information to Securitas so that the property is secure in the event of a break in: please ensure to keep all of your contact information current.
- Monday to Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m
- Saturday: 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday and STATS: closed
As always, if there are any concerns about the security and safety of the property or its occupants, please call 911.