The ArriVa Commercial and Residential site is patrolled by private security when the building is closed. The Security company, Securitas, has emergency contact information for all owners in the building.
To report issues that relate to the security and safety of the building and its occupants, call 911.
To report issues that relate to the maintenance of the building, refer to Building Maintenance
Rules for fobs:
- Fobs are to be assigned directly to a person by Owner or Tenant Management
- Fobs that are to be used by a contractor e.g. Recycling, Shredding or Delivery drivers are not to be taken off site, and are to be used under supervision
- New fobs (not included in this “replacement process”) will cost $75, $60 of which is refundable upon return of operational fob
- Replacement cost for lost fobs will be $150
Types of fobs:
- Employee: P1 overhead door and door access during building hours
- Non Owner/Tenant Parking User: P1 Overhead door access during building hours (The Condo Corp should be notified of any sublease agreements in place)
- Owner Parking User: P1 Overhead door and commercial front door access
- Supervised Contractor Use: door access during building hours
- Owner/Tenant Management: P1 overhead door and Door access, 24 hours
- Commercial Weekend / Evening Janitorial: 8:00 – 8:00 p.m. 7 days Door and P1 overhead door access
Rules for codes:
- Codes to be used only for guest/clients of owners/tenant business
- These codes will be rotated on an annual basis
Fob Access Forms
- Owner/Tenant Management
- Non Owner Tenant Parking User
- Owner 24 hour parking
Other forms are available on request such as rotating code access for the parkade etc. Please contact the Board at email@example.com with your specific requirements so that we can accommodate while maintaining the security of the building.