Good afternoon Owners and Tenants of ArriVa
As per City of Calgary Bylaws, we are providing information on the waste management provided by the Condo Corp. (we must provide notice at least annually)
- Garbage, Recycling and Food Waste Containers are located in the commercial garbage room
- Each business is required to separate food waste from garbage and recyclables. Individual business just have to sort the waste, bring it to the garbage room and dispose in the correct container
- For information on what can go into each bin, please visit https://www.calgary.ca/UEP/WRS/Pages/Commercial-Services/Resources/Commercial-Waste-Program-Tools-Resources.aspx
Summary of what goes where:
- The Condo Corp will not provide disposal of grease, cooking oils and fasts – food service businesses must engage their own collection company for pickup from their own property. These items may not be stored in the garbage room.
- Electronic Recycling is still available in the garbage room – please email when it is full.
DO NOT dispose of furniture, bikes, construction materials e.g. paint, drywall in the garbage room.