Find us in the southeast quadrant of the city in a thriving urban neighborhood. Located just north of the Stampede Grounds, a short walk away from the Scotiabank Saddledome and green space bordering the Elbow River, as well as several notable and unique retail shops and restaurants. Victoria Park has the best of Calgary’s urban lifestyle, where modern architecture blends naturally with one of the most historic neighborhoods in Calgary.
Find out more about Victoria Park, Calgary.
Building Access Hours
- Clients and visitors to ArriVa Commercial can access the main lobby:
- Monday to Friday, 5:30 am to 8:30 pm
- Saturday: closed to general public
- For after-hours access, use the keypad by the south alley entrance door
- a keypad code is printed on a parking ticket
- Secure, paid, short term visitor parking is available for tenant clients in the underground parkade.
- Parkade can be accessed from the alley on the west side of the ArriVa building.
- Map of Visitor Parking Stalls
- Managed by Impark (lot 333), full information can be found on the website.
- Metered street parking is also available via Parkplus.