The Board Members of the Condominium Corporation No 1014767 have all served our Condo community for several years, and are active volunteers on behalf of the Owners and Tenants of our property. The Condo Corp is self-managed by the Board.
- President: Alan Williams
- Vice President: Taso Rallios
- Secretary Treasure: Darrell Henigman
Preliminary Notices of AGM will be issued by email at least 60 days before the meeting. Notices for General Meetings will be issued by email to all Owners at least 14 days prior to the meeting. Requests for copies of minutes can be made by Owners to firstname.lastname@example.org. The 2023 AGM is tentatively scheduled for November 2023. Owners will receive emails of the Notice and Proxy. Please email email@example.com for additional copies of Proxy. Proof of Ownership may be required. Draft AGM minutes will be issued by email to all Owners within 60 days of the meeting.
Requests for Audited Statements and Annual Budgets can be made in writing/email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After the year-end audit is completed, Financial Statements will be emailed to Owners. The 2023 Budget and Condo Fee Schedule was emailed to all owners on October 18, 2022. The 2022 Audited Financials were emailed to all owners on April 2, 2023.
- Contact ArriVa Commercial via email at email@example.com.
- For emergencies such as flood or power outage contact Reggin 24×7 emergency number at 403.287.2540
- For emergencies such as fire, call 911; then call Reggin.
For issues that relate to safety of tenant, owners and clients, call 911
- For signage requests for parking stalls, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Condo Corp provides and controls parkade signage at Owner cost.
- For exterior signage including windows, walls etc. please refer to the Condo Bylaws, the Architectural Drawings and the City Bylaws before submitting your request to the Board. Requests for signage should include complete scale drawings of the signage including all windows and exterior signage. Colours etc. should be included – all signage must meet City bylaws and be approved by the Board before installation. Canopy signage is individual stainless-steel lettering mounted on the awning above the entrance to the unit. The lettering can be backlit. Blade signage is not acceptable. Window graphics that provide signage that does not exceed 30% of the glazing area as per the City of Calgary standards will be considered.
- For exterior pylon signage or interior directory signage, please contact email@example.com.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for copies of the Owner Insurance Certificate. Upon renewal of insurance, certificates will be issued to Owners with a request for Owners to provide insurance certificates on all owned Units. Owners should ensure tenants/subtenants have adequate insurance. Contact email@example.com for a copy of the Standard Insurable Unit Description. The 2022-2023 certificate of insurance and the SIUD was emailed to all owners on May 5, 2022.
Owner and Tenant Forms
Start up forms
- 2023 Undertaking for Tenants CCN1014767 – all Owners must submit an undertaking for tenants
- Owner Information Form
- Tenant Information Forms
- PAD Agreement R1